Brand new KvCore or Kunversion+ design! Using 3 circles in the top area has been a popular request, these can be whatever you would like. You can choose to have a featured listings widget or another widget showcasing properties in a particular area. View “listings by area” gives your design a simple way for your visitors to get to the searching areas that are important to you. The sections with “new construction” and “luxury listings” can be anything. Fixer uppers, condos, horse properties, golf course, you let us know what will be the best fit. What’s My Home Worth uses the powerful KvCore/KV+ sell page and testimonials will automatically appear if you have added them into your site.
Social media looks sharp in this design as well!
These come with approximately 3 edits, which means changing photos, taglines, text (edits do not include creating custom graphics outside of the template design).
This design features:
- Photo of your choosing in the top area (you can send us a photo, should be in a large size, approximately 1,920 wide, not too tall
- Adding your logos
- Your tagline
- Featured searches
- Link to the home value page
- Your photo and link to your agent/team bio page
- Link to your lender page
- Link to your blog
What this DOES NOT include:
- Customizing navigation (we recommend contacting Kunversion/KvCore if you want to edit your navigation)
- Slideshow (can be added for an additional cost, will be determined by how many images)
- Creating custom internal pages (please contact Kunversion/KvCore on how to add a custom page)
- Editing internal pages
- Changing the logo on internal pages (please contact Kunversion/KvCore)
- Changing your website theme color to something other than what is provided from Kunversion+ or KvCore
- Adding content to internal pages
- Changing order on the Agent Roster
- Adding your personal listings (please contact Kunversion+ or KvCore)
- Removing Our Listings, Reduced Listings (please login to your CRM and chat with online tech support, they will direct you how to remove these).
- Setting your domain to a vanity url is very easy and done through your Kv dashboard. Go to Marketplace > Vanity Url.
- We do ask that you try and send information in only a few emails. This will help us design your site quickly and less confusion. If you have multiple photos that you would like to use, let us know and we can send you a dropbox link. We work through emails and typically respond within 24 hours Monday-Friday.